Sponsor a Meter
Now Valley Preferred Cycling Center is putting its own spin on the popular buy-a-brick campaign. But instead of a brick, it’s a meter. Your personalized name will go on one of the meters at VPCC! The meter sponsorship package is a perfect way to:
- Make your mark on the track
- Honor that special someone
- Give that special gift to that person who “has it all”
We have 333 total meters on our track. You pick the exact meter and we will do the rest.
Beneficiary Information: Valley Preferred Cycling Center is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with all funds raised through our meter package being distributed directly to our brand new Junior Performance Academy and other community programs for kids. This brand new program will serve as a bridge between our beginner Air Products Developmental Cycling Program and intermediate level Red Robin Bicycle Racing League to support riders on their mission towards competitive USA Cycling sanctioned racing on a regional and national level.
- One (1) Personalized Meter
- One (1) Finish Line Season Ticket
- One (1) Preferred Parking Pass
- Admission Ticket to both Spring and Fall VeloFest
- Admission Ticket to Junior National Championship on July 26, 2013
- Admission Ticket to VIP Reception
Investment Cost: Meters can be purchased for an initial cost of $333. The renewal fee for each year thereafter to remain in that specific meter is $100. Each meter allows up to 25 characters including spaces.
Contact Alicia today at 610.395.7000 ext. 5 or Alicia@thevelodrome.com to make a lasting impression at the VPCC!