Valley Preferred Cycling Center has introduced a new non-profit fundraising program for the 2012 season. This new program gives other non-profit organizations across the Greater Lehigh Valley the opportunity to receive a 400% cash return on 2012 World Series of Bicycling tickets.
Non-profit organizations can purchase a block of 100 tickets to a World Series of Bicycling race night this season for only $1 per ticket. The non-profit organization may then resell the tickets at face value of $5 each and keep the difference.
While such fundraisers are already a popular concept in sports, Valley Preferred Cycling Center is in a unique position to offer this type of fundraiser. The venue itself is a non-profit organization, so extending this opportunity to other non-profits is seen as a win-win for Valley Preferred Cycling Center and participating organizations.
This program is designed to help other established and recognized non-profit organizations, colleges, youth sports associations, churches and various clubs.
How it Works
- Contact the Valley Preferred Cycling Center office to see if your organization qualifies.
- Purchase a block of 100 General Admission tickets for only $100 (a $500 value).
- Sell the tickets at face value ($5 per ticket), and keep the money for your organization.
- Use the 400% return to advance your organization’s programs and services.
- Have a great time with your group at a World Series of Bicycling event at Valley Preferred Cycling Center this summer.
Program Flyer (Please Share)
For more information on this new program, non-profit organizations can contact Tim Glase at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center office at 610.395.7000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.